Cape Clasp Tikos ACADIA NATIONAL PARK Bracelet recycled ocean plastic jewelry
Cape Clasp Tikos ACADIA NATIONAL PARK Bracelet
Brand New. Each cuff is made of 100% recycled ocean plastic, printed with each specific national park abbreviation and icon, and arrives in recycled packaging highlighting each park’s illustration.
Acadia National Park
Established in 1916, Acadia was the first National Park established East of the Mississippi River. Known for its scenic lakes, harbors, and hiking trails, ACAD is one of the top 10 most-visited national parks in the United States.
- Receive 1 bracelet - Acadia National Park
- tikós 100% Recycled Ocean Plastic Bracelet
- 15% of profits go to our non-profit partner, National Parks Foundation
- Small fits wrists under 7.5 inches
- Large fits wrists over 7.5 inches
- Unisex - Adjustable - Guaranteed to fit
HOW DO I PUT IT ON?
Slide your wrist into the opening and it pops right on.
Both sizes are adjustable and guaranteed to fit. You should be able to slightly bend your bracelet to adjust the size, and it may stretch out over time as it molds to your wrist.
Trysail Gifts is proud to be an authorized Cape Clasp Dealer. All of our products are Brand New and come direct from the manufacturer.
Thank you for your business!